Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8, 2008 I found my blog site!!!






















The new windows and sliding doors are finally installed in my condo on the west side.


Note arrow in bottom picture...the left arrow indicates the windows replaced plus one going around that corner to the fireplace. These gardens are on the second level of this huge complex.


There are 104 condos and 27 businesses within 3 city blocks.. Six of us are built on the drivethru section... This drivethru is for cars and small trucks...NOT delivery trucks.

On occasion a big truck CRASHES into the drivethru and one of these accidents (2005)caused a crack in the windowframe of my condo...etc etc... Soon I will have my balcony and home back to normal...
Patience is a virtue and I have definitely been tested on this one. BUT now I see the light at the end of this tunnel...yay...

Tonight Karyn and I are going to see Anne Murray.... Looking forward to this very much.

No comments: