Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas was THE BEST....

The VERY best present that was opened was the gift to Jackson from Charlotte...a REAL hockey puck...he kept saying "is this mine? my own?"...Charlotte and Christopher enjoyed this emotional reaction so much....we all enjoyed it.
Charlotte bought each of us a present with her very own money....thank you Charlotte.
Thanks to my family for one of the best Christmases ever.

My family gave me a 40" Toshiba t.v. for Christmas...OMG...I was so excited. I have it sitting on a small bookcase until I figure out where to mount it on the wall...AFTER giving away the big old t.v. stand and big huge OLD t.v....they also gave me a smaller t.v. cabinet for the stereo and to hold the CD's etc. It's going to make such a difference to my living room.

Notice the peace lily blooming on the front right of this picture (Henri's birthday present to me!)
A new lily every two weeks...it's amazing.

No comments: